2015 New Cd


Hi my friends!
I´m proud to announce a new project for 2015.
I´ve been working on developing new harmony approaches and guitar solo skills so it´s time to release a new solo cd.
I can already tell you guys that the songs are sounding definitely different from anything I have ever done.

Join me in this musical journey where I´ll talk about my creative process, musicians involved, get inside recording sections, photo shots, studio details and other surprises!

Everything will be shared here and I´ll use some plataforms like facebook, instagram to upload 10 second videos and shots.

Make sure to sign in my site to receive by e mail all updates, see you and hope you like to follow the steps and of course...the Cd when finished!

Follow here thanks!!!
http://www.dallton.com/2015/01/2015-album-production-news.html